Thursday, September 10, 2020

Caldwell/Boise Idaho and a Covid 62nd Birthday Celebration!

First, I have never hated aging (ok in truthfulness 30 was a bit hard) but since then I have embraced getting older - especially this one! 62, Social Security, plus my state of Texas retirement means I am done working!  So we celebrated today!  First with some bubbly and champagne Jell-O-Shots found at a Idaho winery (go figure)...  they were super tasty!  We had a redneck lunch on our trucks tailgate with a hibiscus mimosa and later Mark made me a steak dinner back at the trailer.   

Side note Boise has crazy traffic. Pretty place but NOT someplace that I would even consider for a place to live! 




Pretty wineries with relatively inexpensive wines. 










I got to spend the evening with a good friend from Austin that lives in Boise. It was great to catch up with Linda Gibson. 




No comments:

Post a Comment